10 ONLINE QUOTES That Will Motivate You
10 ONLINE QUOTES that will motivate you.
Reading the right quotes can inspire you to achieve your goals. Here are 10 online quotes that will motivate you.
1. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
2. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh. Check out A Conversation with Vincent Van Gogh after reading this article.
3. “I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
4. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
5. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” – Coco Chanel
6. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
7. “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
8. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
9. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
10. “Whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you’ll find that when you’re free… your true self comes out.” – Tina Turner
Hope these 10 Online Quotes will motivate you. Check out my Quotes page, as I will be adding to this page various thoughts of people and fictional characters.