7 GREAT QUOTES FOR LIFE from the book “To My Friends” by Iosif Andriasov
7 GREAT QUOTES FOR LIFE from the book “To My Friends” by Iosif Andriasov.
Composer and Philosopher Iosif Andriasov wrote a book named “To My Friends” in 1973. In it, there are over 400 great quotes for life. These aphorisms promote the betterment of oneself. Gaining huge success during those years, Iosif Andriasov stayed humble and always tried to help people any way he could. Click on Iosif Andriasov to read more about him. Here are 7 of these quotes:
1. “Do not avenge even in your thoughts: if you retaliate – you are evil.” (Click to Tweet)
2. “One should not expect compensation for a kind deed; do not exchange happiness of giving for the misfortune of grabbing.”
3. “To confess in a vice – a victory: a blow against evil.” (Click to Tweet)
4. “If you are praised, it means you accomplished a good deed. When your goodness goes unnoticed, your norm of life is a constant creation of good.”
5. “A grateful person is not deprived of blessing.”
6. “Egoists, who come into contact with the sufferings of others, grieve at their own sufferings.”
7. “Weak-willed: undisciplined inside – constrained outside.”
We should keep working on ourselves to better the world. Hope these 7 GREAT QUOTES FOR LIFE from the book “To My Friends” by Iosif Andriasov will be a reminder that everyone matters.