Must Haves To CREATE VIDEO BLOG by Claudia Caminero
Must haves to create video blog by Claudia Caminero.
Congratulations! You have made the decision to share all your knowledge and become a blogger, perhaps a video blogger.
- Knowledge. When sharing any kind of information, knowledge is key. The important information you share with others will help you build a following in your niche. Bring the expertise necessary to help people solve their problems.
- Value. While you may have a lot of knowledge in a particular subject, it is crucial to deliver high quality value. This allows you to retain your audience for a longer period of time.
- Length. Alright, so you have a lot of knowledge which will provide valuable information to your viewers, but how much is too much? The attention spam has dropped by a lot in the past years. Studies done by the National Center of Biotechnology showed that the average time spent on watching a single internet video was 2 minutes and 42 seconds. If you are sharing a topic that requires more than 4 minutes of attention, I recommend that you split it into sections, unless it is a tutorial or a how-to video like a makeup tutorial.
Now let’s talk about the financial aspect of Vlogging:
Here are my top 3 products that will enhance the quality of your videos. They will help you stand out and keep you on a budget while still using your smartphones’ HD camera.
LED Ring Light. This ring light is a must have for beauty vloggers. The powerful brightness gives a soft touch, eliminating shadows, and making it easier to demonstrate a product. It also helps blur out certain blemishes and wrinkles.
- Canvas for Apple and Designer for Android are mobile applications that can help you create great thumbnails.
- Quik is owned by GoPro, and is great for cool video effects
- IMovie for Apple and Movie Creator for Android are the most reliable apps for editing basic video.
Claudia Caminero is a blogger and vlogger, primarily focusing on Health, Fitness, and Beauty. Check out her website @ uptoclaudia.com